Ad from Yonkers City Clerk's Office: Passport Office.

Ad from Yonkers City Clerk's Office: Passport Office.
Submitted by and Paid for by City of Yonkers: Yonkers City Clerk's Office.

Business AD: Henry Djonbalaj Real Estate LLC: Henry Djonbalaj: Licensed Real Estate Broker.

Business AD: Henry Djonbalaj Real Estate LLC: Henry Djonbalaj: Licensed Real Estate Broker.
Henry Djonbalaj Real Estate LLC.

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Yonkers Insider Monthly Traffic Stats for Our Blogger Site for the Month of November.

 



As we head to the Month of December. Yonkers Insider comes through with A solid Month with Traffic Stats on my Blogger Site for November. On Yonkers Insider News Site, We had  13,283  Hits for November. This is all owed to my Loyal Readers and Followers, My Online Newspaper is nothing without You guys. I love you all. 

I love what I have done for the last 18 Plus Years Reporting the News of Yonkers and Westchester County. 

I have never done this for Praise or Credit or Recognition, this was all done to be My Community and Public Service to the City and County that I love so much. 

I am still here as the Publisher of Yonkers Insider for the Last 18 Plus Years. If Interested in Advertising with me, call me at 914-888-3069 or email me at delfimheusler@gmail.com to find out My Rates for Advertising. 

Yonkers Insider Publisher Del Heusler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yonkers Insider: Political Advertisement: George Latimer for Congress: US House of Representatives 16th District: June 25th Democratic Party Primary.

  Vote for Democrat George Latimer in the Democratic Party Primary for US House of Representatives in the 16th District in the June 25th Dem...