Ad from Yonkers City Clerk's Office: Passport Office.

Ad from Yonkers City Clerk's Office: Passport Office.
Submitted by and Paid for by City of Yonkers: Yonkers City Clerk's Office.

Business AD: Henry Djonbalaj Real Estate LLC: Henry Djonbalaj: Licensed Real Estate Broker.

Business AD: Henry Djonbalaj Real Estate LLC: Henry Djonbalaj: Licensed Real Estate Broker.
Henry Djonbalaj Real Estate LLC.

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Yonkers Insider Blogger Traffic Monthly Stats Report for June by Publisher Del Heusler.

 


As we head to the Month of July. Yonkers Insider comes through with A solid Month with another Increase in Traffic Stats on my Blogger Site. On Yonkers Insider News Site, We had 13,108 Hits for June an increase of over 700 hits from the Previous Month. This is all owed to my Loyal Readers and Followers, My Online Newspaper is nothing without You guys. I love you all. 

I love what I have done for the last 17 Plus Years Reporting the News of Yonkers and Westchester County Continuing the Mission of Wieland Heusler when James Wieland and I were a team until his Death in 2004, I continue this News Site, to continue the Wieland Heusler Mission to report the News but Also to Expose as well. 

I have never done this for Praise or Credit or Recognition, this was all done to be My Community and Public Service to the City and County that I love so much. 

I love being the Lovable Underdog, I love when My Media Colleagues Mock me and Make Fun of Me. Nothing Inspires Me more than to Prove My Haters Wrong. I am still here as the Publisher of Yonkers Insider for the Last 17 Plus Years, I always stay above the Fray. Look Forward to the Month of July to Reporting News and also Look Very Forward to Reporting on the General Elections for November 2nd and We do great in getting Advertisers too. If Interested in Advertising with me, call me at 914-888-3069 or email me at delfimheusler@gmail.com to find out My Rates for Advertising. 

Yonkers Insider Publisher Del Heusler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yonkers Insider: New York State Assemblyman Nader Sayegh 90th District: May is Jewish-American Heritage Month.

  During  Jewish American Heritage Month,  we celebrate the profound impact of Jewish Americans! Let's honor their contributions and emb...