New Yonkers City Clerk's Office Ad.

New Yonkers City Clerk's Office Ad.
Yonkers City Clerk's Office - Yonkers City Clerk Vincent Spano.

Business AD: Henry Djonbalaj Real Estate LLC: Henry Djonbalaj: Licensed Real Estate Broker.

Business AD: Henry Djonbalaj Real Estate LLC: Henry Djonbalaj: Licensed Real Estate Broker.
Henry Djonbalaj Real Estate LLC.

Sunday, April 18, 2021

From The Desk Of Yonkers Newswire Editor Brian Harrod: STATEMENT: From Cristal Suazo, candidate for Yonkers City Council District 2.

 


"It’s time for new leadership in our community! My opponent has been there 8 years too long. I’m the candidate that can bring progressive leadership for our City. My opponent is an Absentee Councilwoman who you only see around election time, I will be your everyday representative delivering and listening to the needs of our district. Unlike my opponent who's employed by the Party Bosses. I will be employed by the people of District 2, I will work hard for you! Over the coming days I will work tirelessly to earn your vote." Submitted by #SuazoForYonkers https://yonkersnewswire.com/index.php/2021/03/22/statement-from-cristal-suazo-candidate-for-yonkers-city-council-district-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yonkers Insider: Event: Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand & NYS AG Tish James to Headline Yonkers Rally in Support of Prop 1 on 9/28@4P.M.

EVENT: Rally to Support Prop 1. DATE: Saturday, September 28th TIME: 4PM PLACE: Yonkers Train Station/Larkin Plaza SPEAKERS: U.S. Senator Ki...