Ad from Yonkers City Clerk's Office: Passport Office.

Ad from Yonkers City Clerk's Office: Passport Office.
Submitted by and Paid for by City of Yonkers: Yonkers City Clerk's Office.

Business AD: Henry Djonbalaj Real Estate LLC: Henry Djonbalaj: Licensed Real Estate Broker.

Business AD: Henry Djonbalaj Real Estate LLC: Henry Djonbalaj: Licensed Real Estate Broker.
Henry Djonbalaj Real Estate LLC.

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Happy Thanksgiving from Yonkers Insider Publisher Delfim Heusler.



Yonkers Insider Online Newspaper wishes everyone a Very Happy Thanksgiving. I have many things to be thankful for. I have the best friends in the world. I have so many i can't name all of you. I am also very thankful for all of my readers of my online newspaper.

I am also thankful to all who advertised with my newspaper I want to thank all my clients. I love you guys.

I am a lucky man to have so many friends and people who care about me. I love all you guys so much.


With every holiday that goes by, I always miss my hero my mother Constance Heusler. I live the rest of my life for my mother to continue her legacy.


Also I miss my father Paul Heusler who died In June of this year, he will be very missed by me as well.


Got a new apartment now and this will be my first holiday season living on my own.


I appreciate all my friends who check on me I love you all. Especially during this challenging Holiday season for me.

Yonkers Insider Publisher Delfim Heusler


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yonkers Insider: Political Advertisement: George Latimer for Congress: US House of Representatives 16th District: June 25th Democratic Party Primary.

  Vote for Democrat George Latimer in the Democratic Party Primary for US House of Representatives in the 16th District in the June 25th Dem...