Ad from Yonkers City Clerk's Office: Passport Office.

Ad from Yonkers City Clerk's Office: Passport Office.
Submitted by and Paid for by City of Yonkers: Yonkers City Clerk's Office.

Business AD: Henry Djonbalaj Real Estate LLC: Henry Djonbalaj: Licensed Real Estate Broker.

Business AD: Henry Djonbalaj Real Estate LLC: Henry Djonbalaj: Licensed Real Estate Broker.
Henry Djonbalaj Real Estate LLC.

Friday, March 1, 2024

Promotions with Yonkers Insider Newspaper is Easy by Publisher Delfim Heusler.

 

Advertising with my Online Newspaper. I cover Yonkers and all of Westchester County, Mount Vernon and Greenburgh.

If you would like to be featured in Yonkers Insider and it's Social Media Platforms for Election 2024 Cycle: I give my clients my own personal attention and always post your stuff on a daily basis. I post what you send me on My Blogger Yonkers Insider and Westchester Insider News Sites and my Social Media on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and All my Facebook
Platforms as well. It  is for how long the Campaign wants to Promote with Yonkers Insider, If interested Send me what you want me to feature to my email: delfimheusler@gmail.com

My price per month for a Candidate is extremely affordable it is 30 Per Month, if interested: 

If you do business with me: Checks can made payable to: Delfim A. Heusler
DBA Yonkers Insider

Send Check to: Delfim A. Heusler DBA Yonkers Insider, 334 Riverdale Avenue Apt 1A Yonkers, NY 10705

Yonkers Insider Online Newspaper Publisher Delfim Heusler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yonkers Insider: 2024 Campaign Trail: Campaign Kickoff for Tricia Lindsay GOP and Conservative Party Candidate for New York State Senate in the 37th District: Elections 2024.

You're Invited to join us for the Campaign Fundraiser Kick-off for Tricia Lindsay for the New York State Senate. This event will take pl...