Ad from Yonkers City Clerk's Office: Passport Office.

Ad from Yonkers City Clerk's Office: Passport Office.
Submitted by and Paid for by City of Yonkers: Yonkers City Clerk's Office.

Business AD: Henry Djonbalaj Real Estate LLC: Henry Djonbalaj: Licensed Real Estate Broker.

Business AD: Henry Djonbalaj Real Estate LLC: Henry Djonbalaj: Licensed Real Estate Broker.
Henry Djonbalaj Real Estate LLC.

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Attention Businesses: Advertise with Yonkers Insider Newspaper.



To Businesses, Organizations, Lawyers, Unions, Developers.

Advertise with Yonkers Insider: I will post your ads on my blogger site, all my social media platforms on Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook on my wall and also on my Facebook page Yonkers Insider Newspaper and on my Facebook group Yonkers Insider Newspaper. Advertising with us is very affordable. Contact me: My contact info: email delfimheusler@gmail.com

Make Checks out to: Delfim A. Heusler DBA Yonkers Insider and Send Check to: Delfim A. Heusler DBA Yonkers Insider, 35 Chase Avenue - Apt 1A, Yonkers, NY 10703.

Rates for Advertising for Businesses: 50 Dollars Per Month. All Prices for ADS can always be Negotiated, I always try and make it what my Customer can afford. This is about making it a WIN WIN for my Customer and also for my Online Newspaper too.

Yonkers Insider Newspaper - Publisher Delfim Heusler I Cover Yonkers and All of Westchester County News for the last 18 Years.

Yonkers Insider: Political Advertisement: George Latimer for Congress: US House of Representatives 16th District: June 25th Democratic Party Primary.

  Vote for Democrat George Latimer in the Democratic Party Primary for US House of Representatives in the 16th District in the June 25th Dem...