New Yonkers City Clerk's Office Ad.

New Yonkers City Clerk's Office Ad.
Yonkers City Clerk's Office - Yonkers City Clerk Vincent Spano.

Business AD: Henry Djonbalaj Real Estate LLC: Henry Djonbalaj: Licensed Real Estate Broker.

Business AD: Henry Djonbalaj Real Estate LLC: Henry Djonbalaj: Licensed Real Estate Broker.
Henry Djonbalaj Real Estate LLC.

Thursday, June 6, 2019

Happy Father's Day from Assemblyman Nader Sayegh, 90th District.

Happy Father's Day!

To all of the fathers and father figures, I want to wish you a happy Father’s Day! Today holds a special place in my heart as I lost my dad at a very young age and recently lost my eldest brother, Nabil ,who was a father figure to me and my siblings since our father passed away. They both left us with life lessons and values that we bestow upon our families, and I am forever grateful for their unwavering love and dedication. This year I’m celebrating Father’s Day as a new grandfather to my grandson, Matthew! Happy Father’s Day to the new fathers as well, including my son-in-law, Joseph! 

Remember to thank the great men you look up to in your life today! Have a blessed Father’s Day everyone!


Best,

Nader J. Sayegh
NYS Assemblyman, 90th District

No comments:

Post a Comment

Political Advertisement.

  ANTHONY MERANTE STANDS UP FOR TAXPAYERS. He has consistently voted NO on property tax increases for four consecutive years and opposed thi...