Ad from Yonkers City Clerk's Office: Passport Office.

Ad from Yonkers City Clerk's Office: Passport Office.
Submitted by and Paid for by City of Yonkers: Yonkers City Clerk's Office.

Business AD: Henry Djonbalaj Real Estate LLC: Henry Djonbalaj: Licensed Real Estate Broker.

Business AD: Henry Djonbalaj Real Estate LLC: Henry Djonbalaj: Licensed Real Estate Broker.
Henry Djonbalaj Real Estate LLC.

Saturday, December 2, 2023

Yonkers Insider: Close to 20 Years Since my Grandmother My Baba Anna John passed Away on December 3rd in 2004.


Today marks a Sad Day for me, it is close to 20 Years since my Grandmother my Baba Anna John passed away. She gave me much in life, she gave me my Integrity through her teachings and also my Smile and also my kindness to help others. Baba would always help people. She was a great person and she was my hero and She is my Guardian Angel. I love you baba. She was loved by all who knew her and particularly by Me, She taught me many things and I always remember and follow her teachings, I always had my best times as a kid, when I was next to my Baba. I am who I am, all thanks to my Baba. I love you Baba from your Grandson, Delfim Heusler. 

Baba was a fighter in her quiet way, she led by example and she was also a person with lots of Integrity and was always for what was right and to stand up for all people and in particular our poor and that is what She instilled in me and I continue to do this till this very day to follow Baba's Great Example. Baba believed in the Power of Prayer and that led her through her life and She loved life and She is missed by me so much. I found her dead on December 3rd, 2004. That was the worst day of my life. I thought how could I live without her, But since that day I suddenly had New Energy, I have followed her example and her teachings to treat people right, but she always told me, be nice but never be afraid to take a stand when you know you are right and she told me when you have the truth on your side to never be afraid and she thought me never be afraid of a Bully. I love you Baba, I live the rest of life all as a Memorial to you.

Yonkers Insider Publisher Delfim Heusler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yonkers Insider: Political Advertisement: George Latimer for Congress: US House of Representatives 16th District: June 25th Democratic Party Primary.

  Vote for Democrat George Latimer in the Democratic Party Primary for US House of Representatives in the 16th District in the June 25th Dem...