Ad from Yonkers City Clerk's Office: Passport Office.

Ad from Yonkers City Clerk's Office: Passport Office.
Submitted by and Paid for by City of Yonkers: Yonkers City Clerk's Office.

Business AD: Henry Djonbalaj Real Estate LLC: Henry Djonbalaj: Licensed Real Estate Broker.

Business AD: Henry Djonbalaj Real Estate LLC: Henry Djonbalaj: Licensed Real Estate Broker.
Henry Djonbalaj Real Estate LLC.

Saturday, December 31, 2022

Happy New Year Greetings from Yonkers Insider Publisher Delfim Heusler.




I want to wish everyone a Happy, Healthy and Blessed 2023.

I thank my loyal Readers and followers for making Yonkers Insider what it is. That is one of the places to go for Yonkers and Westchester County News on a daily basis. Yonkers Insider is nothing without our loyal Readers and followers. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and from everyone involved with Yonkers Insider.

I Look forward to taking Yonkers Insider to the next level in 2023. I will do it with the help of my readers and followers. Yonkers Insider doesn't exist without my readers and followers. I wish all my other media colleagues A Happy New Year in 2023 as well. I am happy and excited of Yonkers Insider returning back to our roots and what my online Newspaper was founded on 19 years ago that was to inform the citizens of what goes on. I am constantly trying to make Yonkers Insider even better on a daily basis and to reach more people. The Mission of Wieland Heusler continues and lives on. I love providing Community News and Community Events, doing interviews and doing advertising in my online Newspaper too. I never do Yonkers Insider for Credit, recognition or accolades. This is my Community and Public Service for the City and County that i love so much. I invite you guys to wish people A HAPPY New Year on this post. God bless Everybody in our great City and County.

Yonkers Insider Publisher
Delfim Heusler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yonkers Insider: Political Advertisement: George Latimer for Congress: US House of Representatives 16th District: June 25th Democratic Party Primary.

  Vote for Democrat George Latimer in the Democratic Party Primary for US House of Representatives in the 16th District in the June 25th Dem...